Thursday, January 8, 2015

Time Away

Last year, I decided to take some much-needed time to focus on my family.  We had so many great experiences and I enjoyed being able to give my family all of my attention.



As a family, we were able to do some traveling, relax, and spend a lot of time together.  However, one thing kept coming back to my mind: I missed watching my clients' families grow and change.  When I started taking photos I had some clients who were just getting married and starting their lives together.  Throughout the years, they started having babies and their babies turned to toddlers and then to big kids.  It is so much fun seeing the changes in these little ones and watching their personalities come out.


I'm so excited to be able to start working with so many of these families that I've missed once again and can't wait to share their photos with everyone!